Stir-Fried Tofu & Veggies ala Chef Derek
- 1 package firm or extra firm Tofu - drained, patted dry then cubed
- Corn Starch
- Red Chili Flakes
- Sesame Seeds
- Salt and Pepper
Chili Garlic Sauce
Cilantro - chopped
- Red Pepper - sliced
- Carrots - sliced
- Garlic Cloves - finely chopped
- Cauliflower - cut into small florets
- Broccoli - cut into small florets
- Spicy Red Pepper Miso Mayo
BACK TO RECIPES PAGE
- In a small bowl, combine all Tofu ingredients except Tofu.
- Mix in tofu to coat
- Heat oil in wok or large frying pan
- Add coated tofu and stir until browned. Remove tofu from pan.
- Add more oil if needed. Add Stir-Fry ingredients and cook to desired consistency (best if slightly firm).
- Add tofu and stir. Just before removing from heat, add Spicy Miso Mayo, Lime Juice, Chili Garlic Sauce and Cilantro.
- Serve immediately.