Chickpea, Sun Dried Tomato & Artichoke Salad with MISO MAYO
- 1 1/2 cups dry chickpeas (about 3 cups cooked )
- 1 1/4 cups sun dried tomatoes (preferably not oil-packed )
- 1 can (14oz.) artichoke hearts
- 1/2 cups black olives, sliced
- 6 oz. vegan feta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon stoneground mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup MISO MAYO original
- Combine all ingredients except feta in a large bowl. If you prefer, you can mix up the dressing ingredients in a separate
bowl and pour over the mixture. I take the lazy way and just throw all the dressing components in with the rest of the
salad, stirring as I go.
- Add the tofu last since it will be the most delicate and susceptible to crumbling.
- Toss gently a
few times after adding the tofu.
- Chill for at least two hours, really letting the flavours meld. Serve up just like a pasta
Servings: about 8
BACK TO RECIPES PAGE