Catfish MISO MAYO
- Fresh Catfish
- Fresh breadcrumbs
- Pale dry Sherry
- Garlic 'n' Dill MISO MAYO
- For about one pound of fine, fresh catfish
- About 1 cup of homemade fresh breadcrumbs made from your favorite flavorful bread. I usually do a whole rosemary baguette from the Truckee Sourdough Bread Co. and freeze the rest.
- Combine the breadcrumbs with about 1/2 bottle of Garlic ‘n’ Dill Miso
- Coat the catfish pieces with the mixture, making sure to use it all.
There should be 2 - 3 pieces.
- Place them in a baking dish in which they fit snugly and sprinkle them
with 1 or 2 T of excellent pale dry sherry + pour a little more around
the edges to prevent burning and to add flavor.
- Bake them in a 430 degree oven until they are toasty brown; about 20 minutes.
The last time we made this we served it with tiny new potatoes and fresh asparagus. Yummy! Oh, you might like a wedge of
BACK TO RECIPES PAGE