MISO MAYO Glazed Halibut Steaks
- 2 lb Halibut Steaks, about 1-inch thick (to be cut into 6-ounce serving portions)
MISO MAYO Marinade:
- 1/2 cup Original Miso Mayo
- 1/3 cup sweetened rice wine (mirin)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger (optional)
- Black sesame seeds (optional)
- Rinse the fish steaks under cold, running water and drain thoroughly in
- Cut the steaks into six pieces and place in a bowl.
- Add the Miso Mayo Marinade to the fish steaks and toss lightly to coat.
- Cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate. Let marinate for at least 1 hour,
or for several hours.
- Sprinkle with black sesame seeds. (optional)
- Broil the fish about 7-9 minutes on each side, or until the fish flakes
when prodded with a knife. The miso glaze should bubble and brown at the
(I also love this Miso Mayo marinade with Dover Sole. Cooking time is only three minutes per side depending on thickness, take care not to overcook.)
BACK TO RECIPES PAGE